Word of the Week
- Risk not Wisk
Windows Insiders Ottawa Meetup
- When: Tuesday, April 11th @ 7pm
- Where: The Savoy Brasserie, 334 Richmond Rd., Ottawa, ON
- Signup for the meetup
Rumours / News
- Windows 10 Creators Update on April 11th on Windows Update
- Microsoft hardware event is expected at the end of April
Surface Phone Rumors
- Reselling Note 7 BTW – I’m sure this will outsell Windows Phone!
- Microsoft will be porting Windows Server to ARM chips – but only for internal use
- Big Phones 5.8″ and 6.1″
- Standard headset jack
- DeX – Continuum type feature
How to Reset OneDrive
If OneDrive sync seems to be stuck for a long time and nothing else is working, try a reset. Be aware that resetting OneDrive re-syncs all your OneDrive files, which could take some time depending on how many files you’re syncing.
- Press the Windows key + R.
- In the Run window, enter: %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
- Click OK.
- Make sure the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar disappears and then re-appears after a minute or two. Here’s how to check: Look for the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.
- If the OneDrive icon doesn’t re-appear after a few minutes, open the Run window again and enter:%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe
– We would love you to call in. Just visit our website from your phone, computer or tablet
- First Call in – Peter Henry
Auto-playing videos – cnet.com – msn.com